Damaged door.

 I got the usual call last week from a property developer who had lost the keys to one of their finished projects and asked me if I could break into the property and change the rims (Yale style lock) to which I obliged, I was also asked to hand the keys over to an estate agent the next day as the property was being sold, as I went to hand the keys over onsite to my dismay the property had been broken into over night but the intruders had to resort to brute force and kick the door in to gain entry, I guess the intruders were either spooked or really disappointed as the property was empty and there was nothing for them to steal and no further damage was found inside. On the plus side they couldn’t pick or drill my locks!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stolen keys

Gunky lock